- To qualify for publication in Procedia CIRP as part of the Conference Proceedings, at least one author must attend the conference and present the work.
- The template for abstract submission is available at the bottom of the page.
- Submission instructions for abstracts are provided below.
- All relevant documentation including the list of keywords and frequently asked questions are available for download at the bottom of this page.
- All authors must strictly follow the guidelines provided here: https://www.elsevier.com/journals/procedia-cirp/2212-8271/guide-for-authors
- Full papers are limited to 4 pages.
- Procedia CIRP is an open access product focusing entirely on publishing high quality proceedings from CIRP conferences, enabling fast dissemination so that conference delegates can publish their papers in a dedicated online issue on ScienceDirect.
- For more information about Procedia CIRP check out the Procedia CIRP homepage at elsevier.com
- Complete the abstract using the approved template version which is available below. The word limit for abstracts is 100 words.
- Submit abstract through the Elsevier process at https://www.editorialmanager.com/procir/default.aspx
- Login as author
- Submit New Manuscript
- Select Article Type: SI: HPC 2020
- Select Item type as abstract
- Select Session Category as SI: HPC 2020
- Enter Keywords using the CIRP unified keywords( see the keywords document below)
- Select classification based on the topics of HPC2020
• Add classifications
• Select the topic from the HPC2020 topics
- Fill the questionnaire which include 3 questions
- Please enter any additional comments you would like to send to the publication office. These comments will not appear directly in your submission.
- Full Title (required)
- Build Submission
- Approve Submission
1. Download the full paper template from the below link:
2. Go to: https://www.editorialmanager.com/procir/
3. Enter your login details
4. Click [Author Login]
This takes you to the Author Main Menu.
5. Click [Submissions Needing Revision]
For any clarifications please contact the conference secretariat via email@example.com