Full papers will be published in EES Procedia CIRP (http://ees.elsevier.com/procir), available online at: www.sciencedirect.com
- To qualify for publication in Procedia CIRP as part of the Conference Proceedings, authors must attend the conference and present their work.
- The template for abstract submission is available at the bottom of the page.
- Submission instructions for abstracts are provided below.
- All relevant documentation including the list of keywords and frequently asked questions are available for download at the bottom of this page.
- All authors must strictly follow the guidelines provided here: https://www.elsevier.com/journals/procedia-cirp/2212-8271/guide-for-authors
- Procedia CIRP is an open access product focusing entirely on publishing high quality proceedings from CIRP conferences, enabling fast dissemination so that conference delegates can publish their papers in a dedicated online issue on ScienceDirect.
- For more information about Procedia CIRP check out the Procedia CIRP homepage at elsevier.com
- For access to publications from the 1st CIRP CCMPM 2017, please follow this link
- Complete the abstract using the approved template version
- Submit abstract through the Elsevier process:
- Visit: http://ees.elsevier.
- Log in (on the top right side of page), then use Author log in.
- Register a new account only if you do not already have one.
- Under New Submissions section, select 'Submit New Manuscript'
- Under Please Select an Article Type, from the drop down at the bottom select 'SI: CIRP-CCMPM 2019' and click next.
- Under Please Enter the Following, complete fields as appropriate, those in red are mandatory, ensuring the corresponding author box is ticked for the appropriate author.
- Under Please Enter Keywords, at least two keywords from the CIRP Unified Keywords list should be used with a maximum of five keywords supplied in total. Separate keywords with a semi-colon, e.g. Adaptive Control; Polymer; etc.
- Ignore “Please Select Classifications” by pressing Next button.
- Under Please Enter Comments, if there is any additional information that the editors should be aware of please use this space, if no information is required, to skip click 'next'.
- Under Request an Editor, select 'Kevin M Kerrigan' as the Editor.
- Under Please Attach Files, for the 'Item' drop-down menu select *Abstract, In the 'description' use the paper title, select and attach both, the .pdf version of the abstract, as well as the source in .doc or .docx format (.dotm will not be accepted).
- Click Submit new manuscript.
- Click 'Build PDF Manuscript'.
- Click the link 'Submissions Waiting for Author's Approval' as instructed.
- On the new page that appears, in the actions field of the table, hover over 'Action links' and select 'View Submission'. There are other actions available if the document needs to be edited.
- Read the 'Ethics in Publishing' guidelines, and if appropriate tick the box in the 'Ethics in publishing' column.
- If the pdf abstract version is acceptable, again hover over the 'Action links' and select 'Approve Submission'. Click OK on the pop-up message if sure of submission.
Please ensure that the abstract is no more than 250 words. The full manuscript must not be less than 3 pages and not more than 6 pages. Full manuscripts that exceed the 6-page limit will be subject to an additional fee.
- Please use the full manuscript templates found in the Downloads section at the bottom of this page.
- Follow the instructions from your abstract letter of acceptence from the editor.
- For any clarifications please contact the conference secretariat via email@example.com
- Please ensure that both a word version and a pdf version of the manuscript are uploaded with the Elsevier submission.