Lanner Predictive Simulation Conference20 June 2018 - 20 June 2018
Rise of the Predictive Digital Twin
This is an exciting time of change for businesses across every industry. Competitive markets and new disruptive digital technologies are driving improved customer value at lower cost. The widespread adoption of Internet-of-Things (IoT) connectivity, digital twins and immersive experiences is forcing an evolution of operating models in every sector and every geography. Static spreadsheet models, estimations based on experience and rear-view business measures are no longer sufficient for managing such complex business change and many are rapidly turning to predictive digital twins to analyse their options and plan their best route forward.
Lanner has been working with visionary companies to develop, deploy and use predictive digital twins for many years, adding simulation capabilities and model intelligence that optimises business decisions and future proof investments.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Daniel Ellis- Project Analyst, Product Support Business Transfromation, Gulfstream
- Frédéric Bochu- VP Industrial Engineering, Safran Group
- Michael Higgins- Manufacturing Simulation Engineer, PT Manufacturing Engineering, Ford
- Martin Perkins- Industrial Engineer, Nissan
- John Ladbrook- Simulation Specialist, Ford
- Ruby Hughes- Technical Fellow, Head of Manufacturing Intelligence Team, AMRC
- Mathis Linnenbrink- Herriot-Watt University
- Jack Davies- University of Leeds
- Robbie Mulvany- University of Greenwich
For more information and to register please Click Here